IP-WG Teleconferences

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 21, 2011

      In Atlanta, we decided to have teleconferences to discuss the following:

      1) outstanding public review comments for Add. AJ and AI.

      2) preparation of Addendum AJ (IPv6) for SSPC review at the Chicago meeting;

      3) preparation of Addendum AI (Network Port Object) for SSPC review at the Chicago meeting

      I propose we begin hourly teleconferences on Wednesday, 30-Nov-2011 at 11:30 AM EST and continue weekly after that.  That means we'd have teleconferences on:

      > 30-Nov-11

      > 07-Dec-11

      > 14-Dec-11

      > 21-Dec-11 and 28-Dec-11 are skipped due to holiday

      > 04-Jan-12 (tentative, based on holiday)

      > 11-Jan-12

      > 18-Jan-12

      All start times are 11:30 AM EST.

      My hope is that we won't require the use of all of these teleconferences, and that we can get the outstanding issues resolved prior to the 14-Dec teleconference.   If we can do this, then our face to face time in Chicago can be devoted to proposals before the group after a (hopefully) quick vote on these 2 addenda.

      For the first teleconference, we will discuss the outstanding Add. AJ comments and then review PPR2 draft 1 of Add. AJ.  I will distribute this file via the Yahoo group prior to the teleconference.

      Dial in information

      Conference dial-in number: (209) 647-1600
      Participant access code: 868312

      Skype information

      freeconferencecallhd.1600, or

      freeconferencecallhd.2096471600

      Once prompted for the access code, locate the dial pad and enter the conference access code followed by the pound (#) key to successfully join the conference call.

      For additional Skype support:  http://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/skypeinstructions.html

      Best Regards,

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 21, 2011

        And, of course, as soon as I sent it I noticed a typo!

        "For the first teleconference, we will discuss the outstanding Add. AJ comments and then review PPR2 draft 1 of Add. AJ."

        This should be Add AI (i.e Network Port Object).  Add. AJ will be discussed in subsequent calls, and it's already up to PPR2 draft 3.

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 29, 2011

          Due to unforeseen circumstances, I need to reschedule the teleconference for either Thursday,  1-Dec-2011 at 11:30 AM EST or just cancel altogether and make the first teleconference on 7-Dec-2011.

          Please let me know which option is better for attendees.  Either way, I plan to have Add. AI PPR2 Draft 1 available later today.  This draft will address all of the non-supportive comments.

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 29, 2011

              It was pointed out that having this teleconference on Thursday would overlap with BTL, so we'll just reschedule for next Wednesday, 7-Dec-2011 at 11:30 AM EST.