IP-WG Meeting Nov 6th

  • Roland Laird
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 28, 2009
    Please find attached the agenda and two proposals that are ready for review at our Nov 6th meeting in Atlanta. Coleman informed me he will not be able to attend so we will not be reviewing IPv6.  Any new business is welcome.

    Roland

  • Brad Schoening
    Message 2 of 3 , Oct 28, 2009
      Hi Ronald,

      Is there a doc on the LJT-004-2 BBMD Requirments?

      Best Regards,

      Brad Schoening

      Roland Laird wrote:

      Please find attached the agenda and two proposals that are ready for review at our Nov 6th meeting in Atlanta. Coleman informed me he will not be able to attend so we will not be reviewing IPv6.  Any new business is welcome.

      Roland

      Brad Schoening
      Emil: brad@...
      Phone: (917) 304-7190
    • Roland Laird
      Message 3 of 3 , Oct 28, 2009

      Attached is the proposal that has been promoted to the SSPC for inclusion in a future addendum which will go out for public review. I believe this proposal reflects the current BTL requirements.