RE: [bacnet-ip-wg] New file uploaded to bacnet-ip-wg

  • Roland Laird
    Message 1 of 57 , Jul 25, 2007

      Sounds good to me. Sender and target came from the ARP and RARP protocols. I will upload an updated document with this and a few typo corrections made.

      - Roland

      Message 57 of 57 , Feb 25, 2015
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the bacnet-ip-wg
        group.

        File : /Add. AJ/Add-135-2012aj-PPR4-Unofficial-Comments.docx
        Uploaded by : cbrumley <bacnet_cb@...>
        Description : PPR4 Unofficial comments for review

        You can access this file at the URL:

        cbrumley <bacnet_cb@...>