      From: bacnet-ip-wg@yahoogroups.com [mailto:bacnet-ip-wg@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2014 11:44 AM
      To: bacnet-ip-wg@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [bacnet-ip-wg] Some thoughts on "135-2012aj-comment-ressponses-1.docx"

      I made a pass through "135-2012aj-comment-ressponses-1.docx" (available from the Yahoo group) and noted my reactions and thoughts in the attached file.  There are some things I think we should fix, especially given that addendum AI will be taking longer than hoped.

      Cliff Copass

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic