414Re: [bacnet-ip-wg] Add. 135-2012ai PPR5 Draft 1

  • Joel J. Bender
    May 8, 2014

      My applications have devices that are multi-homed on more than one IPv4 network like IP-to-IP routers. The "primary" connection has the default gateway, but the other connections do not. Is it appropriate to insert a sentence in section 12.X.23 BACnet_IP_Default_Gateway such as...

      A value of X'00000000' indicates that the default gateway address is not appropriate for this port.

      I'm obviously not interested in mucking up the process at this late hour, nor should this require an extended explanation of what it means to be appropriate.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic