413Add. 135-2012ai PPR5 Draft 1

    May 7, 2014

      Per the teleconference today, I’ve modified Addendum 135-2012ai. Please review this for consideration for an email ballot and submit comments to me NO LATER than 11 AM EST on 7-May-2014. Given the time constraints, please only submit editorial changes. At this point, the only major change is 7923, which modified the description of out_of_service. If this changes causes anyone grief, we can back those changes out and modify the property description in a future addendum.

      135-2012ai-comment-responses-4 has been uploaded to the Yahoo site under the Add. AI folder. This revision has updated responses based on today teleconference and subsequent conversation regarding last week’s teleconference. The subsequent changes were needed since we uncovered at least one substantive change, so I went back through the -3 document to revisit last week’s responses.

      Add-135-2012ai-PPR5-Draft-1 has also been uploaded to the Yahoo site under the Add. AI folder. This draft has the following changes:

      Comment key

      Change

      7834 & 7905

      Removed duplicate footnote and renumbered subsequent footnotes.

      7927 & 7844

      Change the text regarding RENEW_DHCP

      7845

      Rejected, no change

      7846

      Deferred, no change

      7859

      Changed clause J.4.3

      7860

      Rejected, no change

      7869

      Changed J.4.4

      7902

      No Change

      7903

      No Change

      7904

      Added caption to Table 12-Y

      7919

      Rejected, no change

      7920

      No change

      7921

      No change

      7922

      Change footnote 6 and 12.X.25

      7923

      Change 12.X.7. This is a big change to Out_Of_Service, please review

      7924

      Remove extra ‘.’

      7925

      Rejected, no change

      7926

      Change to RESTART_SLAVE_DISCOVERY Command enumeration

      7927

      Change RENEW_DHCP

      7928

      Change RESTART_AUTONEGOTIATION

      7929

      Rejected, no change

      7930

      Rejected, no change

      7931

      Rejected, no change

      7932

      Change error codes

      7933

      Change error code

      7934

      Rejected, no change

      7935

      Change 12.X.15

      7936

      Change datatype of Max_Master and Max_Info_Frames

      7937

      Remove extra ‘.’

      7938

      Added missing text

      7939

      Rejected, no change

      7905

      Remove duplicate footnote and renumbered subsequent footnotes

      7906

      No change

      7907

      Moved text from 12.X.12 to 12.X.11

      7908

      Rejected, no change

      7909

      Change 12.X.12

      7910

      Rejected, no change

      7911

      Change to “read-only” throughout

      7912

      Changed to “activation_failure” and “ACTIVATION_FAILURE

      7913

      Rejected, no change

      7914

      Change 9.5.3 Nmax_info_frames