389RE: [bacnet-ip-wg] Add 135-2012ai is available for download

  • Michael Osborne
    Dec 9, 2013

      … amended.

      From: bacnet-ip-wg@yahoogroups.com [mailto:bacnet-ip-wg@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Coleman Brumley
      Sent: Monday, December 09, 2013 6:21 AM
      To: bacnet-ip-wg@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [bacnet-ip-wg] Add 135-2012ai is available for download

      Due to a scheduling conflict, I will not be able to host a teleconference tomorrow.

      What I would prefer is that if there are no substantive changes requested that the IP-WG send an email directly to cbrumley@... with one of the following:

      [X] I vote for moving Addendum 135-2012AI PPR4 Draft 10 to the SSPC for Publication Public Review

      [ ]I vote against moving Addendum 135-2012AI PPR4 Draft 10 to the SSPC for Publication Public Review

      And one of the following:

      [X] I vote for moving Addendum 135-2012AJ PPR3 Draft 24 to the SSPC for Publication Public Review

      [ ]I vote against moving Addendum 135-2012AJ PPR3 Draft 24 to the SSPC for Publication Public Review

      Please submit your votes by Noon tomorrow, EST.

      On 12/6/13, 5:19 PM, "Coleman Brumley" wrote:

      IP-WG,

      Sorry, I noticed the duplicate text Bernhard mentioned this morning. It was a duplicate “with a”, which has been removed and that change is in PPR4 Draft 10 which I’ve uploaded to the Yahoo site. It’s in the Files section under the Add. AI folder.