383Re: [bacnet-ip-wg] Add 135-2012ai is available for download [1 Attachment]

    Dec 9, 2013
      Bernhard,

      Thank you for doing this work, especially checking the ASN.1 and other constructs so throughly!

      I agree with your FDT changes. I’ve saved your 10-BI document as Draft 11 and will upload it to the Yahoo group.

      IP-WG, please review Draft 11 for any additional changes prior to voting one of the following:

      [ ] I vote for moving Addendum 135-2012AI PPR4 Draft 11 to the SSPC for Publication Public Review

      [ ]I vote against moving Addendum 135-2012AI PPR4 Draft 11 to the SSPC for Publication Public Review

      On 12/9/13, 9:30 AM, "Isler, Bernhard" wrote:

      Coleman et al.:

      Attached is a reviewed version of AI draft rev 10. There are a couple of editorials, but one substantial on the FDT property that I believe is required for consistency with the today BVLL service.

      I propose that people are looking into this before voting.

      Feedback on Addendum AJ will follow in the next few hours!

      Thanks,

      Bernhard

      Bernhard Isler

      Siemens Switzerland Ltd