373RE: [bacnet-ip-wg] Teleconference Announcement

    Dec 4, 2013

      This teleconference is rescheduled for Friday, 6-Dec-2013 at 11:00 AM EST. The dial in information is listed below.

      The updated documents will be distributed today.

      From: bacnet-ip-wg@yahoogroups.com [mailto:bacnet-ip-wg@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Coleman Brumley
      Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 11:48 AM
      To: bacnet-ip-wg@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [bacnet-ip-wg] Teleconference Announcement

      IP-WG,

      The IP-WG will have a teleconference Wednesday, 4-Dec-2013 at 11:00 AM EST.

      The teleconference will be less than one hour (we’re shooting for 45 minutes to give folks time to prep for the DM-WG meeting at Noon) and the agenda is as follows:

      1)      Review Add. AJ draft 23 for the next PPR with an eye towards voting to the SSPC for a PPR.

      2)      Review Add. AI language regarding the property table formatting.

      We’re under the gun to get these votes to the SSPC chair by 10-Dec, so I will make the documents available ahead of time (by Tuesday, 03-Dec-2013). If you have editorial changes, please email them to me privately at cbrumley@.... If you identify anything potentially contentious, please flag it for discussion and email me about it.

      Dial in information

      Conference dial-in number: (209) 647-1600

      Participant access code: 868312

      Skype information

      freeconferencecallhd.1600, or

      freeconferencecallhd.2096471600

      Once prompted for the access code, locate the dial pad and enter the conference access code followed by the pound (#) key to successfully join the conference call.

      For additional Skype support:  http://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/skypeinstructions.html

      Best Regards,