    Aug 23, 2012

      After a long break from this stuff, I'd like to resume the weekly teleconferences beginning 5-Sept-2012 at 11:30 AM EDT. I figure by this point, summer vacations will have ended and this will give us 8 teleconferences prior to  Plugfest and the fall meeting which will follow immediately thereafter. Hopefully, after returning to this material with "fresh eyes", we can make quick progress on resolving the remaining NPO issues as well as the outstanding IPv6 items (which are few and editorial, besides the NPO additions).  I will have revisions available and mailed to the list no later than 31-Aug-2012 so that we can review the new versions before the teleconference.

      The teleconference information will remain the same as before:

      Dial in information

      Conference dial-in number: (209) 647-1600
      Participant access code: 868312

      Skype information

      freeconferencecallhd.1600, or

      Once prompted for the access code, locate the dial pad and enter the conference access code followed by the pound (#) key to successfully join the conference call.

      For additional Skype support:  http://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/skypeinstructions.html

      Best Regards,

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic