183Teleconference Reminder

    Dec 6, 2011

      As a reminder, we will have a teleconference tomorrow (7-Dec-2011) at 11:30 AM EST.  The agenda for this teleconference is to discuss Add. AI, PPR2 Draft 1 as it pertains to PR responses for non-supportive comments.  I'm hoping this teleconference will only last one hour.

      Dial in information

      Conference dial-in number: (209) 647-1600
      Participant access code: 868312

      Skype information

      freeconferencecallhd.1600, or

      Once prompted for the access code, locate the dial pad and enter the conference access code followed by the pound (#) key to successfully join the conference call.

      For additional Skype support:  http://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/skypeinstructions.html

    • Show all 31 messages in this topic