- Sep 12, 2011Hi,
As promized some days ago, please find two new uploads in the files:
1. My review with the following summary of the findings:
- Missing Distribute-Broadcast-To-Network equivalent
- Missing Distribute-Address-Resolution-To-Network
both above for Foreign Device
- Added Multicast-Forwarded-NPDU
- Added Multicast-Forwarded-Address-Resolution
both above for multiple BBMD in a same B/IP-M group
- Clause 24 update for B/IPv6 Secure-BVLL
- Many typo and inconsistencies
- B/IPv6 has a VMAC which allows the DL to be use as a virtual layer allowing the multiple virtual devices to be bound on the DL.
>> Add-135-2010aj-PPR2-Draft-1-PGO2.doc2. The related Wireshark dissector written in lua
Beware of the GPL license.
>> bacnet_bipv6.luaNOTE: Please check also my comments in http://osr.ashrae.org/ regarding the Network Port (and BACnet IPv6).
Regards, Philippe GOETZ
- Next post in topic >>