15RE: [bacnet-ip-wg] SGD-004-05 - Network Object

  • Buddy Lott
    Feb 7, 2006

      All,

      I am a new comer to the group and I haven’t been able to find SGD-004-05 on the ftp.bacnet.org site and yahoogroups doesn’t seem to store attachments email in the email history.

      Can some one send it to me? The last few emails would make more sense if I had the context.

      Thank you,

      Buddy Lott
      Firmware Design Engineer
      19476 Industrial Dr .