134RE: [bacnet-ip-wg] Internet Protocol Version 6 familiarization

  • Roland Laird
    Jan 8, 2010

    Dear IP-WG:

    Our meeting in Orlando is scheduled from 1:00 to 2:00 PM on Sunday January 24th.  Hopefully we can get some time from the IT and Smart Grid working groups which are immediately before and after us, as IPv6 is likely a tool needed for both IT and SG.

    Also, this will be the last SSPC meetings that I will be attending regularly. Michael Osborne will be representing Reliable Controls at future meetings.  This also mean a new IP-WG convenor is needed. Talk to Dave Robin if you are interested.

    Attached is the agenda for Orlando. Please remember to review RL-003-10 and the IPv6 RFCs found in the files section of this yahoo group.

    Roland

    Meeting Location: The Rosen Shingle Creek at 9939 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL.