      From: bacnet-ip-wg@yahoogroups.com [mailto:bacnet-ip-wg@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of rolandlus
      Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 12:19 PM
      To: bacnet-ip-wg@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [bacnet-ip-wg] Internet Protocol Version 6 familiarization

      This is a list of the main IPv6 RFC documents that describe the core
      components of IPv6. It was requested that the IP-WG familiarize
      themselves with IPv6 so that we are equipped to review the next
      proposal. Coleman Brumbley will be providing an update to the current
      RL-003-10. RL-003-10 is in the Files section of this Yahoo Group.

      http://www.ietf.org/rfc.html

      RFC 2460: Internet Protocol, Version 6 (IPv6)
      RFC 4294 : IPv6 Node Requirements
      RFC 4291: IP Version 6 Addressing Architecture
      RFC 4193: Unique Local IPv6 Unicast Addresses
      RFC 3306: Unicast-Prefix-based IPv6 Multicast Addresses
      RFC 3307: Allocation Guidelines for IPv6 Multicast Addresses

      We will be allocated at least two hours in Orlando critically review the
      BACnet/IPv6 proposal. As the Smart Grid is looking to IPv6, it is
      important that we move this proposal out to public review ASAP. Please
      take time before Orlando to study the RFCs and RL-003-10.

      Thanks Roland
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic