      From: bacnet-ip-wg@yahoogroups.com [mailto:bacnet-ip-wg@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Stuart.Donaldson@...
      Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2006 8:51 AM
      To: bacnet-ip-wg@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [bacnet-ip-wg] SGD-004-05 - Network Object

      Here is an updated version of SGD-004 with some additional use cases and resolving some issues that those brought up.

      I realize that we don't have a lot of time in Chicago, but it would be great if we have an opportunity to discuss this.  Otherwise, I will gladly accept comments via e-mail.

      Cheers...

      -Stuart Donaldson-
      Software Engineering Lead
      Alerton / Honeywell