Re: to whom it may concern

  • krone4_99
    Message 1 of 61 , Feb 2, 2002
      alright ya "frikkin hozer" im puttin my food
      down... if you REALLY feel you can back up what you have
      to say why dont you tell me where we can meet... i
      would really like to meet you in person, and i'm sure
      some more AMERICANS would like to also
    • ono33875
      Message 61 of 61 , Feb 15, 2002
        Great Job!
        Ken! yes people dotend to get caried away on this subject. I suppose
        its the adrenalin that is fired uup in everyone and that is to win.
        --- In backyardwrestlinginpublic@y..., ken_collins_toronto_canada