PETITION REPORT

  • Brian Allen Thompson
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 21, 2005
      Ladies and Gentlemen!

      So far, the petition to remove Eric Bischoff from his duties as RAW general manager has gotten off to a good start.

      The current number of signatures is:

      36 PEOPLE

      But we still need more support.

      So tell your friends about this petition and have them sign it.

      Because this petition is a MUST SIGN!!!!!

      The address is:

      http://www.petitiononline.com/fireeric/petition.html

      SIGN THIS PETITION NOW!!!!!

    • Brian Allen Thompson

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 28, 2005
          Ladies and Gentlemen

          So far, the petition to remove Eric Bischoff from his duties as
          General Manager of RAW is really going strong, REALLY!!!!!

          The total number of signatures is:

          79 PEOPLE

          WOW! Great Job Guys!

          But, we still need more support, I MEAN IT!

          So tell your freinds about this petition, and I do mean tell your
          freinds and get them to sign it.

          Because this petition is a MUST SIGN, and I do mean a MUST SIGN,
          REALLY!!!!!

          The address is:

          http://www.petitiononline.com/fireeric/petition.html

          SO GET OFF YOUR ASS, GET ON THE COMPUTER, LOG ON, AND SIGN THIS
          PETITON RIGHT NOW!!!!!

          Also, you can still join my Wrestlers Central, in which you can talk
          about any type of wrestling you like.

          The address is: