Submission Fight

  • Stephane
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2005
      Hi everybody,

      Our new shop page is now online with the return of "THE FIGHTS OF THE
      MONTH" on cd,
      a brand new dvd "JUNE 05" and a new page "FAV WRESTLERS" at:

      http://www.submissionfight.com/en/shop.php

      St├ęphane
      Submission Fight Webmaster
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 29, 2006
        Happy Christmas to all the Submission Fight fans!!

        Visit our new promo page with 6 new DVDs, demos and special discount.

        http://www.submissionfight.com/holiday_promo_2006.htm

        Our site: http://www.submissionfight.com