invite to join midgetbrawlers hardcore midget wrestling yahoo group

  • Showbiz
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 3:45 PM
      with the moderators permission, I would love to invite all your
      members to check out my shocking and offensive new group :
      Midgetbrawlers A happy place where you can enjoy the finer things in
      life like offensive underground bloody Midget fight clubs, midget
      wrestling groupie chicks, midget public nudity, and drunk crazy
      midgets. We support midget violence! Shocking, Offensive and un pc
      entertainment for everyone!
      -The Psycho Midgets
      http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/midgetbrawlers