ROOKIE STRIPPER at http://www.headlock.us/ !

  • Tanya Danielle
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2005
      ROOKIE STRIPPER at http://www.headlock.us/ !

      Lonnie has only been dancing about a year. To be a
      true veteran stripper you have to have at least 3
      years underneath your g-string. Since she is two years
      shy of the benchmark she has not yet cultivated the
      deep, seething anger that is attendant to the
      profession. Yeah, the smart dancers make enough money
      to compensate for the idiocy they encounter at work,
      but they end up with a lot of animosity that must be
      meted out to random but vexing individuals at various
      moments. It's best to wait for a deserving vessel and
      then unleash torrents of pent-up abuse upon that
      hapless person. The key words are "vexing" and
      "deserving." All you have to do is wait and, sure
      enough, some moron will do something vexing enough to
      make them deserving of your punishment. Trust me. It
      always happens that way. Last Tuesday a drunk, dumbass
      broad tested my patience and I got into it with her.
      The end result had that fat bitch chugging a drink out
      of the toilet. Lonnie thought it was all really funny
      and I tried to point out to her that she would soon
      begin to understand why I had such a bad temper. She
      began playfighting with me and I had to try and force
      myself to gear up for a second battle in less than 10
      minutes!

      -- XXOO Tanya
      http://www.headlock.us/