SCWA Announces...RAW Appreciation Day!!!

  • Vince
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2005
      Before I get started here....I just want to wish everyone a great
      week! It's been a very very long time since I posted a message here
      but it's about time already! I am very very proud today for an
      achievment of one of my former wrestlers who wrestled in the parks
      and backyards all over Los Angeles and today is his WWE RAW Debut!!!
      That's right it is possible if you put all your heart and soul into
      what your dreams hold. In 1997, I met Chris at a WWF event in
      Anaheim, CA. He was a huge fan of The Heartbreak Kid; Shawn Michaels
      and I saw something the minute I met him, it sparked that he could
      become a wrestler because I saw it. I saw that he loved wrestling so
      much, that he was so focused on what was going on in that very ring
      watching his idol HBK. What you didnt know is that Chris's mother
      had a lock for the heart of HBK so that was right there a match made
      in heaven. So I met Chris & his mom, told them about what I had to
      offer and within a month Chris was wrestling in the parks for me
      (VWWF-Vince's World Wrestling Federation). 3 Years later after being
      featured on FOXS NEWS NATIONWIDE for VWWF / SCWA, Chris was wrestling
      for UPW-Ultimate Pro Wrestling in Santa Ana. CA and after graduating
      from there wrestling university he moved out to Louisville and was
      wrestling for 2 years in OVW-Ohio Valley Wrestling! After becoming
      champion there, he was picked up by WWE bookers and received a
      contract, the experience for him was living the dream. Today, after
      all the hard work and dedication for wrestling he makes his
      television debut on the weekly syndicated show known to us all as
      WWE's Monday Night Raw! Lookout for Chris ' The Masterpiece '
      Masters tonight! Be Back Soon!

      Other wrestlers who have wrestled for SCWA include the following....
      Paul London, Spanky, Doink The Clown, and now the infamous Chris
      Masters formerly HHH in the VWWF!!!

      SCWA Wrestling returns to action this Summer 2005
      Our website will re-open on 4/1/2005 http://www.scwa.cjb.net

      See our backyard wrestling site...http://www.vcw.8k.com

      Contact SCWA (310) 874-1415 or (310) 308-2352

      Vince-(SCWA Owner)