Re: Great Club!!

  • krone4_99
    Message 1 of 61 , Dec 18, 2001
      no they arent from a backyard fed... not all of them. but i am part of another fed. the HCW
    • ono33875
      Message 61 of 61 , Feb 15, 2002
        Great Job!
        Ken! yes people dotend to get caried away on this subject. I suppose
        its the adrenalin that is fired uup in everyone and that is to win.
        --- In backyardwrestlinginpublic@y..., ken_collins_toronto_canada