HCW live!!!!

  • undertaker61747
    Message 1 of 61 , Aug 6 3:19 PM
      Rip here, the HCW heavyweight champion, to tell
      all the HCW fans about our next live event, Dawn of
      Destruction.<br><br>This is gonna be the greatest show yet. I am talking
      about the first time the public will ever see a
      at 7pm......at jerry's house<br>there is a 2 dollar
      cover charge.
    • ono33875
      Message 61 of 61 , Feb 15, 2002
        Great Job!
        Ken! yes people dotend to get caried away on this subject. I suppose
        its the adrenalin that is fired uup in everyone and that is to win.
        --- In backyardwrestlinginpublic@y..., ken_collins_toronto_canada