  • Chris Chaos
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2003
      We produce Backyard Wrestling Videos.
      If you have any footage send it to us. Your footage will appear on
      our next tape and you get a free video with your footage on it. If
      you think that you can defeat our current champion, REAPER (an
      excellent fighter), make a challenge and we will set something up.
      Join our group to discuss backyard wrestling tactics and going ons.
      We wrestle in the South Jersey/Philly area.

      AXIS VIDEO
      PO BOX 551
      Gloucester City, NJ 08030
      castoraxis@...