Pernicious!!! And a question on our Group.... Re: FW: shumani winyan

  • Tom McGinnis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2013
      This form of phishing/infecting of email has been quite pernicious -- I have had 8 personal contacts hit me in the last 48 hours with infected emails -- and of course, now this Yahoo! Group has had two members infected.

      So!
      1) AT THIS POINT, a simple change of email password should deny the phish-master use of your email account.
      2) BUT! You will want to run a comprehensive detox on your computer AND PHONE as the source of your password remains unclear.
      3) DON'T CLICK ON A URL that you don't recognize. FWIW, I have NEVER used those "tinyurl" programs simply *because* they mask the actual intended destination.

      On that note! Let me wish you all a good day today, and many happy Summer-ish miles (for us Northern Hemisphere types) in these vast-daylight days.

      My own kids are 19 years old, now are actually leaning out the door with backpacks in hand..... So,
      WHO WOULD LIKE THE REINS OF BACKPACKINGWITHCHILDREN????
      WHO WISHES TO INJECT SOME LIFE INTO THIS WONDERFUL, BUT MORIBUND, ASSEMBLY?

      Spatior, ergo sum.