Trip Report-A Return to the Himalaya

  • scott patterson
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2013
      Maybe the group is dead now, but if anyone is out there and interested, here is our latest trip report to Himalaya, this time with my 10 year old son:

      http://www.summitpost.org/a-return-to-the-himalaya/838418

    • jess gundlach
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6, 2013
        i'm still here lol and i love hearing about your trips !

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 6, 2013
          We're here too! And we anxiously await your next installments. Thanks so
          much for sharing all of your adventures. Ours pale by comparison, but you
          provide us with serious motivation.

          Thanks! Danielle