Re: Make your own schedule at your free will!

  • sloetoe
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2012
      Ohhhhhh EXCELLENT! I was just about to you-know-what, and thinking, "Drat! I bet she's been hacked, Dang it!".....

      Very very cool of you to post that --
      and of course, for the rest of us, if we clicked on the phishy URL, you probably want to run a spy/malware check ASAP, cuz after a little pause (to get your guard down), some little trojan will start hijacking your mail account. A lot of times, though, a simple password change will nuke 'em. HAH!

      FWIW, I'm partial to Ad-Aware and Spybot for malware catch/removal, AND they're free.

      HAPPY TRAILS, ALL!!!