Make your own schedule at your free will!

  • Debsdancer
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2012
      Sup! How are you?
      see this url http://seloz.com.au/info1/r2.php?gid=21&sid=4
      have a nice day
      Friday, 04 May 2012 01:30:06 - Mehdi Deux Fois says: @young_stoof j'ai
      soif la.. J'fais quoi Stoof?
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2012
        Sorry!!!!!! My account was hacked!!! I'm resolving the problem.... I hope...
        Debbie

      • sloetoe
        Message 3 of 3 , May 4, 2012
          Ohhhhhh EXCELLENT! I was just about to you-know-what, and thinking, "Drat! I bet she's been hacked, Dang it!".....

          Very very cool of you to post that --
          and of course, for the rest of us, if we clicked on the phishy URL, you probably want to run a spy/malware check ASAP, cuz after a little pause (to get your guard down), some little trojan will start hijacking your mail account. A lot of times, though, a simple password change will nuke 'em. HAH!

          FWIW, I'm partial to Ad-Aware and Spybot for malware catch/removal, AND they're free.

          HAPPY TRAILS, ALL!!!