Looking for families to backpack with in AZ

  • Jamie D.
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2011
      Hi gang,

      It's been a few years since I've posted to this but since my kids are old enough to start backpacking now, I think it's time. The last time I was around here I was carrying them, hahahaha!!!

      Anyway, we are in Phoenix and are looking for other families who backpack so we can get out for a few trips this spring and summer. I have a 9yr old who thinks he's ready to give an over-nighter a shot.

      Willing to drive to the right location in the state so if you're in Arizona, let me know.

      Safe hiking,
      Jamie D.