Trip report: The jungle with the children

  • scott patterson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2011
      It's been quiet around here lately.  Is anyone still out there?

      Anyway, I hope you enjoy this trip report:

      http://www.summitpost.org/mountains-jungles-orangutans-wild-caves-raging-rivers-and-erupting-volcanoes/691015

    • sloetoe
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 12, 2011
        Great looking trip, Scott!

        For myself, my kids are too old, and soooo bored with anything "Dad" -- I expect to not have anything to post until we get a new list going... "BackpackingwithGRANDchildren".....

        I think some of our newer, YOUNGER members need to step up and post and moderate and SHOW THE WAYYYYYYyyyyyyyy... [cue diminishng echo...]

        --- In backpackingwithchildren@yahoogroups.com, scott patterson <kesscokim@...> wrote:

        > It's been quiet around here lately.  Is anyone still out there?
        >
        > Anyway, I hope you enjoy this trip report:
        >
        > http://www.summitpost.org/mountains-jungles-orangutans-wild-caves-raging-rivers-and-erupting-volcanoes/691015

      • JeremyG
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 13, 2011
          Looks like a very cool trip!!!