Sipsey Big Tree Backpack

  • Jarod Fleming
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2009
      Taking advantage of our mild Alabama weather we set off in the into the
      Sipsey Wilderness to see the Alabama's largest tree, a 500 year-old
      Yellow Poplar.

      http://www.alatrails.com/content/sipsey-big-tree-trip
    • sloetoe
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2009
        ### Whoa! An actual trip report! Equipment included! *Rockin'*!!

        sloetoe
        (who obviously hasn't been out in wayyyyy too long)

        WELCOME TO oh-NINE, Y'ALL! MANY HAPPY MILES TO YOU AND YOURS!

        --- In backpackingwithchildren@yahoogroups.com, "Jarod Fleming"
        <jfleming72@...> wrote:

        > Taking advantage of our mild Alabama weather we set off in the into
        the Sipsey Wilderness to see the Alabama's largest tree, a 500 year-old
        > Yellow Poplar.
        >
        > http://www.alatrails.com/content/sipsey-big-tree-trip

      • Adrian
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 6, 2009
          Thank you for sharing this trip with us. -Adrian