Is Santa bringing any hiking/camping gear for the Kiddos?

  • Jarod Fleming
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2008
      We aren't giving anything, but I did give my Mom a few REI links.
    • noelle
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2008
        --- In backpackingwithchildren@yahoogroups.com, "Jarod Fleming"
        <jfleming72@...> wrote:

        > We aren't giving anything, but I did give my Mom a few REI links.

        Kids are getting goggles, snowboots, mittens and liners, a floppy
        summer hat, hiking boots. Who knew theyd've grown out of most of last
        years gear and would want to do more winter hiking/snowshoing again
        this winter! ;0

        Noelle
        B-12
        D-9
      • Jennifer Enberg
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 2008
          Our son is getting his first pair of snowshoes - what more could a 2 1/2
          year old want?!

          I'm hoping that he will do most of the New Year's climb on his own this
          year - a Catskill summit would be a great way to start the new year!

          Mommy and Daddy are hoping Santa brings lots of snow!

          Jennifer