Re: Our Summer BackPacking Trips

  • Jarod Fleming
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2008
      Thanks for sharing those. We're gonna try our 2yo (and her 2 older
      sisters) w/out a carrier on a 7M overnight later this month.

      --- In backpackingwithchildren@yahoogroups.com, "sherpatrails"
      <sherpatrails@...> wrote:

      > We managed to squeeze in 2 backpacking trips this Summer:
      >
      > July 08- A 4 day trip in Yosemite starting at the Glacier Pt
      trailhead
      > to Little Yosemite Valley and then down the mist trail.
      > http://outdoors.webshots.com/slideshow/564140756kDLMCO
      > http://outdoors.webshots.com/slideshow/564150493RqCKZl
      >
      > Aug 08-An out and back trek in Sequioa/Kings Canyon on the Lakes
      Trail

    • debsdancer@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2008
        Wow. we took our 2yo (and 4yo) on an almost-3-mile overnight last month, with no carrier, and I wished I had my Ergo... Actually it wasn't as bad a I'd imagined. Good luck with 7 miles!