RE: toddler hates wind

  • poopygussets
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2008
      My ears hurt when I get "winded on" When I go to the pier/coast My
      ears do HURT. I think it might be left over from having ear
      infections as a child. the hurt is the same. I thought everyone got
      this until recently I took a poll. Apparently I'm the only one. I use
      some fleece ear cover things called Earbags they are awesome!