Peru Trip Report

  • scott patterson
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2008
      I finally finished our trip report from Peru last November. I hope you enjoy it.

      http://www.summitpost.org/trip-report/378565/father-and-son-adventures-in-peru.html

    • scott patterson
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 24, 2014
        If anyone is interested, I just returned from Peru with my nine year old daughter and 11 year old son.   We did lots of trekking and climbing and a bit a river rafting as well.

        Here is the trip report:

      • Michealene Corlett
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 24, 2014
          What a great trip. Thank you for sharing!!