Re: Giardia - How was it treated? Side effects?

  • sloetoe
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 2, 2007
      --- In backpackingwithchildren@yahoogroups.com, "Ralph Oborn"
      <Ralph.oborn@...> wrote:
      > *Company Journal*
      > Rolled from Big Sandy to Green River, 11 miles, forded the river and
      camped on its banks. Many persons were sick & it was late before they
      were in camp.
      > Cholera, cold, reduced rations and exhaustion can get to you.

      ### OK, really off subject, but THIS IS WILD! On the trip with the
      boys this summer, we traversed this area multiple times (mostly by
      car!) and read every historical marker along the way. FASCINATING to
      stand there and picture the wagons and people stretched out from
      horizon to horizon -- the wagon tracks remain in many places....