Intro & request for Madden help

  • mliu92
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2007
      Hi to the group,

      First time dad & our daughter (http://www.flickr.com/photos/mliu92) at
      three months will soon weigh more than we might want in a front
      carrier. So, in an effort to be proactive (and with an eye to future
      day-hikes around San Diego -- would like to tackle Cowles Mtn again), I
      managed to snag a couple of used Madden carriers off eBay (one Voyager,
      one Caravan). However, neither of them came with instructions, so I
      was wondering if there are any particular tricks to getting them to
      fit, or if it's just a matter of snugging the straps down as needed --
      it seems fairly straightforward, but knowing what I need to do and
      comparing it with the incredible number of adjustments I can see on the
      packs is another matter entirely!

      Thanks in advance,
      Mike