Re: New Hiker...

  • Emma Eyeball
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 1, 2005
      Shane, woo-hoo! she looks just perfect. i like the name, too. very
      elegant. and wow, is Virginia growing up fast! you've heard it 100+
      times already i'm sure, but congratulations to you all.

      looks like i may have an announcement to make soon, too. saw my OB
      today and based on the internal exam, my intermittent spells of
      contracting (having one right now, in fact), and how much of my body
      space the baby has left to take over (none!), she doesn't think i'll
      make it to my due date (which is 5 weeks away).
    • Jenny Canfield
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 3, 2005
        Who did you finally decide to use for your birth attendant? How are
        things looking vbac wise?
        Jenny

        Emma Eyeball wrote:

        > Shane, woo-hoo! she looks just perfect. i like the name, too. very
        > elegant. and wow, is Virginia growing up fast! you've heard it 100+
        > times already i'm sure, but congratulations to you all.
        >

        > looks like i may have an announcement to make soon, too. saw my OB
        > today and based on the internal exam, my intermittent spells of
        > contracting (having one right now, in fact), and how much of my body
        > space the baby has left to take over (none!), she doesn't think i'll
        > make it to my due date (which is 5 weeks away).

      • Sonjia Leyva
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 7, 2005
          Congrats Shane and family! I hope all of you are doing well.

          Sonjia
          (Better late than never!)

          Sonjia Leyva
          http://www.geophile.net

          "Geologists are Scouts who hated to give up camping when they went to college, so they majored in geology." Ellen Sue Blakey