Welcome

  • tarbubble
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2002
      i'm emma & i'm the group moderator. i look forward to meeting others
      who, like me, want to take their little ones out into the beautiful
      wilderness. although i am fairly experienced backpacker, i now have
      a newborn son who i hope to take out on the trails as soon as
      possible. This makes me a beginner all over again!

      welcome to the group.

      -emma
    • mcmurfy1
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 18, 2002
        Thanks Emma! I've transferred my photos over too and put an
        announcement on the message board on my Missouri Backpacking group. I
        do have many other photos in my briefcase - link on my profile. -
        Danny

        --- In backpackingwithchildren@y..., "tarbubble" <tarbubble@y...>