That is funny since I applied for the Petzl because it was NOT rechargeable (don't have a back-country power source). But that is just the way testing goesamatbrewer
The Petzl Headlamps are on the way but at the request of the manufacturer, the model has changed to the RXP. Please be on the lookout for them and note thethemiddlesister1951
Bad things do happen to good software programs. BridGeT is currently under the weather, actually in the ICU with Dr. Shane and Dr. John both doing everythingthemiddlesister1951
If you want to check on the status of tests, then go to
- Feb 13, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.