RE: [backpackgeartesters] Brunton gear notifications made (Liberty, Glorb, Raptor)

  • Anthony (TJ) Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 22, 2005
      The leaessDOTcom is the correct one, for some reason yahoo groups has
      hiccups with it so I use another one to receive mail that yahoo sends,
      but the leaessDOTcom is correct for official items, and is very soon to
      be the primary email account I use. Thanks for letting me know, and the
      change should be complete on my emails soon.
      TJ