Arrived: Dunham Waffle Stomper Terrastryder Low

  • pamwyant
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2005
      I just got home to a surprise - the Dunham Waffle Stomper
      Terrastryders! They have arrived in good condition, and fit. I'm
      hitting the treadmill in them in a couple of minutes just to make
      sure they don't rub anywhere with a little bit of a workout. I'll
      start working on my initial report later tonight.

      Pam