EDIT - Initial Report- Spyderco Vagabond Knife - Ralph Ditton

  • Michael Herman
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
      Ralph,

      I have your edits for the Vagabond Knife below. Once you fix the edits you
      can upload it to the site.

      Michael

      a plain cutting edge.The blade is made
      Edit: you need a space between edge. And The.

      molded in such a manner that the handle feels good to wrap ones fingers
      around.

      Edit: This should be "feels good to wrap me fingers around." It might not
      feel good to wrap my fingers around.

      The only two times the knife was found short was once cutting open bread
      Edit: This sentence reads awkward. I would suggest saying ". was once when I
      was cutting open bread."

      The second time was when trying to separate eggs in the fry pan when they
      Edit: This sentence reads awkward. I would suggest saying ".second time when
      I was trying."

      * How well it cuts up vegetables such as Onions, carrots, celery,
      Edit: Onions should be onions (not capitalized).

    • Ralph Ditton
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
        Michael,

        Done as requested.