Re: Valandré La Fayette temp ratings

  • robpatterson5
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2005
      I dont know Andre, most of the tempratures in 'Climbing' tend to be in
      degrees F. I may be wrong, but they recomend the bag for 4 seasons in
      the Sierra's. I'd be really surprised if were looking at a 5C comfort
      rateing, I've always found climbing to be preety good with their
      reviews. But I may be wrong. Anyways, thats what we are here for.
      best, Rob

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, André Corterier