Re: [backpackgeartesters] Questions about the AntiGravityGear Universal Alcohol Stove Accessory Pack

  • Rick Allnutt
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2005
      Moderator's reply: It is acceptable to write an OR on the stove if you
      wish before or after the accessory kit test series is complete.
      However, it is important that you feel no compulsion from BGT or from
      AGG to do so. You are right, the test is of the accessory pack. The
      stove is supplied to make sure you have at least one "beverage" stove
      because that is what the primer ring is made for. I have used the ring
      for some alcohol stoves of different types and it works pretty well for
      several of them as well. Of course, this is the sort of thing that will
      show up in your report...

      Rick
      Test Moderator