Osprey Tempest

  • woodswoman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18, 2014
      It has been two months since selections were made for this pack..any news on shipping?

      ***Gail***

    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 18, 2014

        These should have finally gone out yesterday!  Osprey has not been able to keep them in stock and PR reps get them last.

        Thanks for your patience.

        Kathy

        It has been two months since selections were made for this pack..any news on shipping?

        ***Gail***

      • uberpest
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 18, 2014
          Thanks for the update. I'll be watching for a delivery.

          -Amanda