Arrived - Avex Bottles - Andrea Murland

  • Andrea Murland
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 7, 2014
      Picked up a very large box with THREE bottles inside, though mine are different sizes than Bob. I got:

      32 oz Bravos
      16 oz Highland
      20 oz Highland

      IRs in progress?
    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 7, 2014

        Not worried (too much) about the difference in sizes.  IRs to proceed!

        Kathy

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 8, 2014

          So we each should test all 3 bottles, and combine the 2 Highlands in one report?
          ~Bob

          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 8, 2014

            Yeah.  The Highland bottles are the same except for the size, right?

            Kathy

              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 8, 2014
                Just looking at the other arrivals and I'm curious...did everyone else get the stainless Brazos?  Mine's plastic (we already know mine's bigger).
                Andrea
              • geartest7000
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 9, 2014
                  Andrea, I received the stainless Brazos.  Looks like yours is a different model to test....

                  Kathy, yes, the Highlands differ in size and color but not functionality, except for slightly different cold/hot keeping times, but that will be easy to account for in the report.

                  ~Bob

                  ---In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, <amurland@...> wrote :

                  Just looking at the other arrivals and I'm curious...did everyone else get the stainless Brazos?  Mine's plastic (we already know mine's bigger).
                  Andrea
                • ftroop94
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 9, 2014
                    I received a stainless Brazos
                  • ringrat55
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jun 9, 2014
                      ...Kathy?  Should I go ahead and get my own folder for my big plastic one?
                    • Kathy Waters
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jun 10, 2014

                        <sigh>  Yes, Andrea – alert your test monitor when you post, ok?  The color and size differences are no big deal for the test, but having a totally different material does.

                        Kathy

                        ...Kathy?  Should I go ahead and get my own folder for my big plastic one?