ARRIVED - Avex water bottles - Bob Dorenfeld

  • geartest7000
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 5 11:08 AM
      Just received the Avex water bottles, 3 of them:
      - 24 oz Brazos (silver, blue top)
      - 20 oz Highland (black)
      - 16 oz Highland (silver, red top)

      Am assuming Avex intended to send two Highlands.  Referring to the Call for this Test, I will write two reports: one for the Bazos, and one for both Highlands:  "This will be ONE set of reports for each item but each set will only be TWO reports/FOUR Months".

      ~Bob

    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 5 11:27 AM

        <sigh>  I’m hoping here that they just sent a bonus bottle (one of the Highlands), but hang tight until we see what everyone else received, ok?  I will not enter an ARRIVAL date until all three of you have your products.  But you are right – the Brazo gets two reports (IR & LTR) and the Highland gets its own set of two reports (IR & LTR).

        Thanks!

        Kathy

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 5 5:32 PM
          Kathy,

          Is this the Highland Thermal Autoseal Stainless Travel Mug test?  I didn't see the original test call but I'm supposed to be the test monitor and I haven't seen anything come close to this test name.

          Jamie D

        • Kathy Waters
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 6 10:32 AM

            Yes, Jamie, but there seems to be some confusion (2 received instead of 1).  Waiting for the other two testers to post their arrivals.

            Thanks for checking!