TEST CALL - Festival Fly

  • Derek Hansen
    Message 1 of 3 , May 20, 2014
      This is another first for BackpackGearTest.org! Eagles Nest Outfitters (ENO) is offering their FlexFly Utility Tarp (complete with poles!) to three lucky testers.

      Info: http://www.eaglesnestoutfittersinc.com/product/FLX002.html

      TEST SPECIFICS
      * This is a standard 3-report, 4-month test.
      * US shipping included
      * Newbie limit DOES NOT apply

      APPLICATION PARAMETERS

      Please include the following in your short but succinct application:

      1. Subject line: APPLICATION - ENO FlexFly - Your Name
      2. The opening disclaimer for testing
      3. A brief personal bio
      4. A brief test plan (just long enough to demonstrate you understand the product and where you will be testing it.)
      5. A link to your previous tests/ORs (summary page) and number of ORs in the last 12 months
      6. List your current test load, AND a link to your test status page
      7. List any applications currently under consideration
      8. List any additional BGT roles (mentor, monitor, etc.)

      This test call will close at midnight (MST), Wednesday, May 28, 2014.

      Please Cc my personal email address along with the list to ensure I receive your application.

      73,

      ~derek
    • Derek Hansen
      Message 2 of 3 , May 28, 2014
        A gentle reminder that this call closes tonight.

        Thank you to Kerri Larkin and Steven Kidd who have applied. Please send in your app for this cool rain fly!

        ~derek

        On May 20, 2014, at 9:06 PM, Derek Hansen derek.hansen@... [backpackgeartesters] <backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        > This is another first for BackpackGearTest.org! Eagles Nest Outfitters (ENO) is offering their FlexFly Utility Tarp (complete with poles!) to three lucky testers.
        >
        > Info: http://www.eaglesnestoutfittersinc.com/product/FLX002.html
        >
        > TEST SPECIFICS
        > * This is a standard 3-report, 4-month test.
        > * US shipping included
        > * Newbie limit DOES NOT apply
        >
        > APPLICATION PARAMETERS
        >
        > Please include the following in your short but succinct application:
        >
        > 1. Subject line: APPLICATION - ENO FlexFly - Your Name
        > 2. The opening disclaimer for testing
        > 3. A brief personal bio
        > 4. A brief test plan (just long enough to demonstrate you understand the product and where you will be testing it.)
        > 5. A link to your previous tests/ORs (summary page) and number of ORs in the last 12 months
        > 6. List your current test load, AND a link to your test status page
        > 7. List any applications currently under consideration
        > 8. List any additional BGT roles (mentor, monitor, etc.)
        >
        > This test call will close at midnight (MST), Wednesday, May 28, 2014.
        >
        > Please Cc my personal email address along with the list to ensure I receive your application.
        >
        > 73,
        >
        > ~derek
      • Derek Hansen
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2014
          Thanks to all who applied. Results will be posted soon.